38th annual Alumni Awards Celebration
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Now in its 38th year, the Chicago-Kent Alumni Awards Celebration honors alumni who have made significant contributions to the law school and/or the legal community while raising money for the Chicago-Kent Alumni Board Scholarship Fund. The scholarship is awarded annually to students who display financial need and academic merit.
Professional Achievement Award
- Karen Klein '95, Hotel Tonight, Inc.
- Burt Odelson '72, Odelson & Sterk, Ltd.
Distinguished Service Award
- Marc Schwartz '79, Harrison & Held LLP
Outstanding Young Alumnus/a Award
- Raja Gaddipati '06, DLA Piper
- Michael Wilder '06, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
Institutional Partner Award
Faculty Achievement Award
- Professor Ralph Brill, 55 Years of Service to Chicago-Kent
- Professor Ron Staudt, 38 Years of Service to Chicago-Kent
About the Honorees
View Past Honorees